.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thesis & Antithesis

A critical perspective on energy, international politics & current affairs

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C.

greekdefaultwatch@gmail.com Natural gas consultant by day, blogger on the Greek economy by night. Trained as an economist and political scientist. I believe in common sense and in data, and my aim is to offer insight written in language that is clear and convincing.

18 December 2005

Where are the cards?

The BBC reports that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was captured and released by Iraqi police forces in Fallujah last year, presumably because no one recognized him (link). When the Pentagon printed a deck of cards with the faces of Iraq’s most wanted, I remember receiving the news with a chuckle, as did many others. Now, I just wish they had an updated version in Arabic…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home