.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thesis & Antithesis

A critical perspective on energy, international politics & current affairs

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C.

greekdefaultwatch@gmail.com Natural gas consultant by day, blogger on the Greek economy by night. Trained as an economist and political scientist. I believe in common sense and in data, and my aim is to offer insight written in language that is clear and convincing.

17 November 2005

Galloway’s prerogative

I was too busy this morning to reflect properly on Galloway’s speech. So here is my thought, coming from Leon Trotsky who said this about New York intellectual Dwight Macdonald: “Everyone has a right to be stupid, but Comrade Macdonald abuses the privilege.” How true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home